Monday, March 15, 2010

STICKY ICKY GERMS...........

Okay so I have been totally off to a really bad start with this great idea of a blog. See what had happened was my entire familia got sick. No, not "mommy I got a cold" sick, I'm talking its 3am and I wake up out of a deep wonderful sleep to the faint sound of "mommy I think my tummy hurts...." followed by the sound of date night with daddy at Johnny's Pizza landing on my CARPETED floor. Did I mention throw-up and carpet don't mix?? So that evil nasty sickness went through all three girls and then to top it off the BIG BABY got it. Ughhhh.... Really? Do I have to cuddle with you after you just threw up in the toilet?? Apparently I'm warm and he is cold and "shiverry" His words not mine. So now that this blog has become more about my life and less about my baking I'm going to add another entry later highlighting my amazing butter cookies that I happened to stumble upon! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment