Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All Things Green....

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!





Let me start by saying that no one in our family is Irish and my husband constantly says he doesn't even know what all the hubbub is about. Yes I used the word hubbub. Is that even a word?





wow. totally off subject. let me get back on track.





So I wanted to make some yummy (i hope) st. patty's day treats today.I decided on dark chocolate mint brownies. Sounds good right? I really hope so because I'm feeding them to the kids after school.





I am also working on taking so artsy fartsy food pictures. granted i don't have one of those evniable cameras that some of my favorite blogs have but maybe if this blog thing picks up steam I might just convince RT (roll tide) - my hubby, to get me one.








**Isn't its Purty?!?!**






hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.



woooooo.



I crack myself up sometimes. He won't get me one unless this baking gig turns into something financially adventageous. Did I spell that right? Oh well!


So this blog was totally all over the place but I'll be back later with pictures of my hopefully good brownies! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment