Thursday, March 25, 2010

4 little pen pals sitting in a tree....

I dropped of G and A at school and drove home to take care of my daily obsession of blog reading. Lately MckMamma has really got me thinking and feeling. She recently came back from a trip to Kenya with Compassion International. Her story and pictures were so captivating I felt the need to as Mr. RT.

Lets just say Mr.RT says we can take care of our own hooligans with that money.

So, I pouted. And I prayed. And pouted some more.

Then I visited MckMamma. She shed light on my conundrum.

I could be a Correspondence Sponsor.

One who writes to the kids whose financial sponsors didn't have time to write!

I am so excited! I got in contact with CI and are going to be pen pals with 4 children in Kenya. I think it is so important that my children see that there is more to life then themselves. At 7, 6, and 4 they are at the perfect age to make a life long friend with someone who truly needs them! I can't wait!!!



PEACE & BLESSINGS,

BAKING MOMMA



No comments:

Post a Comment